 CAD / 16850
Re: Simple LDraw viewer code for Processing.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:22:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Jim DeVona wrote:

I look forward to seeing how this progresses.

Jim

Here it looks very promising.
But what will be the loading time if I have larger models?

That is the key question. I have not tried a larger model yet (it takes some
preparation first to inline the model). I think I first may try to address the
question of how to efficiently enable part library access for the embedded
viewer.

I would be very interested in this kind of app as it will make things much more
easy to display models to the webside visitor (see my "personal OMR" at
http://mikeheide.kilu.de).
No more create pictures and put them in the webpage. Only this tiny little
thing.

I agree - the idea of an online gallery is partly what motivated me to try this.

Jim