 CAD / 16851
16850  |  16852
Subject:
GallaghersArt.com Forums now open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 16:47:54 GMT

I just made my own forums live over the weekend. The main purpose at this time is to allow me to release some of the LDraw files that go with some of my MOC’s, enable more info to be posted without creating more pages and bogging down my main site, allow others to share their MOC’s and enable some open discussions on some subjects and MOC’s.

You do not need a membership to view or download all the files that I will be posting as I cherry pick them from my huge collection of LDraw files and pictures.

There is an area related to the LDraw.xml and members can post questions, fixes and see what new parts were added with each update.

Some of the LDraw files all ready added include;

A few versions of my LEGO Log Cabin

A good start of Custom LEGO SNOT Roads

Happy New Year!

Gallagher