 CAD / 16852
16851  |  16853
Subject:
Log Cabin! (Was: GallaghersArt.com Forums now open)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 19:24:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Mike Gallagher wrote:
A few versions of my LEGO Log Cabin

A good start of Custom LEGO SNOT Roads

Happy New Year!

Gallagher

<http://gallaghersart.com/index.php?/forums/

I'd love to see a log cabin like that built somewhere in the outskirts of
Datsville!

/Tore