 CAD / 16631
Re: Assembled parts, ~ and categories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 19:02:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
2b) To work with LSynth is really make sense to have the ends visible to find
that.

Working with the new version 3.1 I've announced today you'll notice that we
included unhidden version of the Minifig Chain and String parts along with the
LSynth constraints to work around this problem so changing the standard is no
longer key for us but it would help.

w.