 CAD / 16442
Re: LDraw.org 2009-02 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:14:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Roland Melkert wrote:
Chris Dee wrote:
The 2009-02 LDraw parts update has been now been released.

snip

Chris Dee (LDraw Parts Library Admin)

Thanks for all the work,

Minor bug/inconvenience I noticed:

When unpacking the complete.zip it reports duplicate files namely (ldconfig.ldr
and ldcfgalt.ldr) while using winrar you can rename them and end up with both
versions, don't know what winzip or other unpackers do.

Roland

Thanks for reporting this. I have fixed the download.

Chris