 CAD / 15608
Re: LPub4.0.0.1 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 19:31:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
I found one more thing.  It appears that at least one of the parts placed in
step 7 gets left around inside the model, and is just visible in step 15 as
a black rectangle in the center of the bottom.  The is visible in both
versions of the PDF.

It is indeed. I need to place another bufferexchange there.