 CAD / 15601
Re: LPub4.0.0.1 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:43:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Bufferexchange seems not to be working anymore in this version.
OK, while testing and playing around with LPub 4 I tried some new techniques
I've come up with. I've recreated the "exact" instructions for set 4491.
http://media.peeron.com/pics/inv/setpics/4491-1.1125850075.thumb.jpg
Rendering the same file in LPub 4.0.0.0 and 4.0.0.1 gives different outputs.

I've uploaded the PDF files and MPD to my Brickshelf folder:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/4491-4.0.0.0.pdf
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/4491-4.0.0.1.pdf
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/4491.mpd

Page  2 step  2: Darkgrey flag (part 2335) is not shown in the version 4.0.0.1
Page  5 step  6: Darkgrey Brick round 1x1 is not shown
Page  6 step  7: Lightgrey Technic pin half

Page  7 step  8: Correct (though I expected the lever not to be shown?)
Page 15 step 16: Correct

Rest is correct.

But now: how to display pages 2, 5 and 6 correct?
I know it is possible, hence page 7 and 15 are correct.
I cannot find what is wrong in my MPD.

Any ideas?