 CAD / 15606
Re: LPub4.0.0.1 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:55:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:

Page  2 step  2: Darkgrey flag (part 2335) is not shown in the version 4.0.0.1

You missed a difference on Page 2.  In the bottom part, the green arrows are
shown in the 4.0.0.1 version, and not in the other version.

Page  5 step  6: Darkgrey Brick round 1x1 is not shown

And round light grey plate 1x1 is not shown either.

--Travis