 CAD / 15434
Re: LDDP 2.0 Coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2008 19:19:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
To all interested,

I'm well on my way to releasing a new version of LDDP (I figured 3 years was
long enough).  Anyone interested in test driving the new version, please drop me
an email (Willy you don't need to).

-Orion

Here's the next alpha:
http://www.pobursky.com/common/temp/lddp20a3.zip

Things that are known to be problems:
- Model tree view
- Syntax highlighting
- Polling may be broken
- Switching between tabs may cause the file revert dialog to popup