 CAD / 15426
Re: LDDP 2.0 Coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:52:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
I'll also look into this.  Actually, I'm thinking about killing the splash
screen, thoughts?

I don't mind for the splash screen if it doesn't take time (I mean splash screen
display should last no longer than LDDP initialization code)

Yes, but have a look here first:
http://www.holly-wood.it/wishlist-lddp.html

Ah - very interesting list! But of course I have a few things to add...

Philo,

I added your wishes to mine but obviously mine will be fulfilled first ;-)))
In return you'll have to translate the GUI into French (for yourself, Tchang and
Guy for the case he shows up again).

w.