 CAD / 14876
Re: Why LDraw.org doesn't use ldconfig.ldr ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:02:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
Looks better to me too.  What's the rest of the command line look like?
I wonder if maybe we can tweak it one more time to convince the edge lines
to meet at the corners.

It looks about like this:

I think I had some issues with the GL_POINT implementation on
that version of OSMesa OpenGL.  If you're bored, you could
try adding a line width to see if that makes the line endpoints
come out right.

Something like -w1.3 or -w1.1 or maybe even -w0.9 could possibly
do it.

Don