 CAD / 14839
Re: Why LDraw.org doesn't use ldconfig.ldr ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 19:11:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
   Meanwhile, perhaps the official ldliterc.dat file should be modified to use the original ldlite colors where they already exist? (Edge colors could still be set to black to make the majority happy)

I’m open to improving the unofficial ldliterc.dat colors, but I don’t expect we want to use all the default ldlite colors -- unless they were tuned away from the original LDraw (ie, 4-bit VGA) colors.

The other issue is if we the built-in ldlite values for some colors, and the ldconfig.ldr values for other colors, some combinations might look odd.

Steve