 CAD / 14405
Re: txt2dat on Mac OS X (was Re: Announcing Bitsticker)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 17:11:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jim DeVona wrote:

   I just checked and txt2dat builds on my server no problem (it has FT 2.1.9). I’ll work out my makefile later today.

Here is my rudimentary makefile for building txt2dat on my Mac and a linux machine. No guarantees it will work for anyone else but hopefully it could be helpful. Also a copy of txt2dat.c containing my quick checks to get around the lack of FT_Orientation in my old version of Freetype.
This makefile goes in the same folder as the original and I build it with make -f Makefile.alt (it puts the txt2dat program in the same folder as well).

Jim