 CAD / 14399
Re: Announcing Bitsticker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 01:34:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:

   You might consider adding an option to use color 16 (or perhaps the “paper” color) for fully transparent pixels in uploaded PNG files.

Another excellent idea. You’ll have the option to use the paper color for transparent pixels, and then you can set the paper color to anything you want (including 16).

I’m tempted to throw it in right now, but I’ve actually just started rewriting Bitsticker in C for blazing speed and other possibilities, so transparency will be among the “flagship features” of that release.

Be well,

Jim