 CAD / 14398
Re: Announcing Bitsticker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 00:45:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   You might want to add the following two lines to the tops of your generated files:
0 UNOFFICIAL PART
0 BFC CERTIFY CW
Adding the above two lines will enable BFC processing. The first line is needed because most models don’t contain a 0 BFC CERTIFY line in them.

Thanks for pointing this out, I just realised txt2dat does not include any header at all. I’d better fix that :)

ROSCO