 CAD / 14189
Re: Feedback on Brick physics simulation - ROBLOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 22:32:40 GMT

David Baszucki wrote:
Roland - right now we have two parts to our download - an installer and the
actual download.  It looks like maybe you right-moused and saved from our
download button - we might have to make this work.  Currently the download
should work on a click.

I've located the problem, it's my ultra paranoid Zone Alarm Firewall
settings :). I was blocking 'windows installer'.

When I changed that to 'ask' it works fine. But personally I prefer
fully standalone setup's.

Roland