 CAD / 14186
Re: Feedback on Brick physics simulation - ROBLOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 21:34:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Roland Melkert wrote:
When I download the setup it's only 268KB (site states 4MB).

So when I run it, it complains about a missing package.

Also: Is this game playable standalone, or only online?

Greetings,

Roland

Roland - right now we have two parts to our download - an installer and the
actual download.  It looks like maybe you right-moused and saved from our
download button - we might have to make this work.  Currently the download
should work on a click.

I'm looking into this now.

David Baszucki