 CAD / 14184
Re: Feedback on Brick physics simulation - ROBLOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 12:00:55 GMT

Seems like there's put lots of time and effort in this.
I can only base my opinion on the demo movie you mentioned. I'm surprised
about the amount of destruction that's in ths bit. Where as the European
Lego Toy is about constructing, it looks like Americans have more fun in
blowing it all to pieces. Why is this? Can't a game without shooting be
fun also?