 CAD / 14182
Re: Feedback on Brick physics simulation - ROBLOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 21:40:38 GMT

OS required?

James

On Nov 11, 2006, at 5:49 PM, David Baszucki wrote:

Hi -

I'm working on an experimental CAD/simulation/game/website called
ROBLOX and
would welcome any feedback on product direction from the Lego
community.  The
physics engine handles things like collapsing buildings and
vehicles by properly
simulating the dynamics of bricks, wheels, motors, etc.

There's a movie of the simulations here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2418575870437745291

Thanks!

David Baszucki
www.roblox.com