 CAD / 13612
Re: L3PAdd-on 1.4.1 Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 22:48:51 GMT

Here's some other issues I've had regarding L3PAO (I wrote them down a long time
ago, so I might not be able to remember exactly what I meant at the time):

- Doesn't remember the last-used file correctly (always picks the first file in
the directory).
- Doesn't remember other settings.
- Doesn't set lights properly if lattitude, longitude, and radius are all zero.
- Doesn't recognize recent versions of POV-Ray.

One more question:
When using the camera.dat and look_at.dat, are the camera's "Up" and "Right"
vectors determined by the orientation of the LDraw parts?