 CAD / 13606
Re: L3PAdd-on 1.4.1 Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 22:22:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jeff Boen wrote:
Wow. It's been years, but an email from Tore inspired me to actually get around
to working on a sorely-needed update for L3PAO.

This was a major rewrite of the code (although the front-end looks pretty much
the same) to update many old, bad practices so I expect there to be plenty of
new bugs. I've tested all aspects of the software, but I'm sure someone will
find something in some of the more obscure options that causes a problem. Feel
free to let me know if you find anything wrong.

You should update the URL to check for latest L3P - it currently redirects ok to
the new site but that might not last :)

ROSCO