 CAD / 13607
Re: LMM Easy Minifig Animator (very Alpha)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 17:43:22 GMT

Hi

Regarding some confusion with James Reynolds's MInifig Macro,

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/ray/?n=2583

I'd like to signal that, while I was indeed hoping to have released a new
version of LMM by now, I've been extremely busy with work since the beginning of
the year.

The good news is that I have managed to spend enough time on the (ex-)LMM
project to make significant strides in several areas. Watch this space for
further news.

Cheers