 CAD / 13095
Re: LSC - request for defining a WORKING connection database standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:07:57 GMT

I'm not sure where this standard definition is at these days, or whether it
could be used to automate what I'm doing by a clever MetaWiki robot coder, but I
(and others) started capturing some connection information in BrickWiki (
http://brickwiki.zapto.org/ )

You can see what we've created so far here:

http://brickwiki.zapto.org/index.php/Category:Connnection_Types and the articles
in that category...

Do people think this is valuable? Would people like to take a crack at adding
more types? Or rendering the needed images for the types there already? or
refining the ConnectionTypeBox?

Wikis are editable by anyone... if enough people capture what they know on
BrickWiki, this one will be really cool.