 CAD / 11228
Re: LSC - request for defining a WORKING connection database standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:23:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
dear LSC members,

LEGO Digital Designer http://www.lego.com/eng/create/digitaldesigner/ has only
one feature I really miss in the LDraw system: the snap-in behavior. guys,
I'd like to ask you - no I beg you down on my knees -  to define a working
standard for a connection database. there is currently a proposal at ldraw.org:

I would love to see a connection database for the LDraw system  With that we
might be able to make a simulator.  This could be handy for test driving ideas
as well as good for animations.

Kevin