 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4336
4335  |  4337
Subject:
MOC Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:51:18 GMT

I've updated my digital MOCs page. None of the models are new, but they are all
freshly rendered using radiosity and are all available for download.

http://www.geocities.com/mikehorvath.geo/legomodels.htm

I hope you like them!

-Mike