 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4336

Subject:
MOC Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:51:18 GMT

I've updated my digital MOCs page. None of the models are new, but they are all
freshly rendered using radiosity and are all available for download.

http://www.geocities.com/mikehorvath.geo/legomodels.htm

I hope you like them!

-Mike

Re: MOC Updates
In lugnet.announce.moc, Michael Horvath wrote:
I've updated my digital MOCs page. None of the models are new, but they are all
freshly rendered using radiosity and are all available for download.

http://www.geocities.com/mikehorvath.geo/legomodels.htm

Nice models and renders. I like your geometry sheets, too!

Jim

Re: MOC Updates