 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2230
Re: MOC Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 04:34:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Michael Horvath wrote:
I've updated my digital MOCs page. None of the models are new, but they are all
freshly rendered using radiosity and are all available for download.

http://www.geocities.com/mikehorvath.geo/legomodels.htm

I hope you like them!

-Mike

I noticed that a lot of the MPD files were out of date or incomplete. I've
updated them all to the latest and most complete versions. You can also now
download them all in a single archive.

Sorry about that.

-Mike