 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2232
Re: MOC Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2008 09:01:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Michael Horvath wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Michael Horvath wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jim DeVona wrote:
Nice models and renders. I like your geometry sheets, too!

Jim

Thanks! I'm working on an interactive tour using panoramic images. The scenes
are taking a long time to render, so it might still be a few days before I am
finished.

-Mike

All right! The panoramic tour is online:

http://www.geocities.com/mikehorvath.geo/legopanotour.htm

-Mike

Hey thats great. I would have an instruction how to do such a tour. Can you make
that and made it public?

cu
mikeheide