 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3855
3854  |  3856
Subject:
Sea Monkey Forsaken Stingray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 06:59:53 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

There have been some reports from Alpha Team Deep Sea of some activity in the area known as Forsaken territory. While there have been isolated readings on the deep sea sensor grid at the Marianas Trench, there has been no sightings of the Forsaken craft that has been designated Stingray.

Following is a holosketch based on sonar readings:

The two antenna appear to be a weapon of some sort - we have reason to beleive it is a sonic weapon, as the Sea Monkeys have used sound weapons in the past.

Another view

The vehicle is organic in nature, which actually makes it harder to track, as a sonar signal is mostly absorbed by the body of the vehicle. This is one of the reasons why this has been only recently discovered - discovery was in fact by use of the sonic weapon Stingray has. Stingray also is extremely manueverable because of the twin tails.

Alpha Team is currently on alert. Analysis is not complete, so more holosketches will be available at this point when completed by the holosketch system.

The real story: Well, everyone else made a Sea Monkey thing, so I had to catch up!

Later,

Joe