 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3856
3855  |  3857
Subject:
Ride-on fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:25:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here are the Ride-on-Viper from Battlestar Galactica and the Ride-on-Whitebase and Ride-on-Don Escargot from Gundam.

I envisage Ride-on’s as the start of a series. The must follow three rules:
  1. Rider must be exposed
  2. Rider must be seated
  3. Rider must be controlled
but other than that it’s play well.

Tim

PS. Apologies for the illegal piece use in the viper (I could have sworn the angle flag came in grey).

PPS. Now to make some Ride-on trains.