 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3854
MOC: Sea Monkey Sleds and Figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 02:17:06 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Nelson Yrizarry and Joe Meno told me if I didn’t start building Sea Monkey stuff they would beat me up.

I’ve got some more ideas floating around so hopefully I’ll get them built soon.

I’d like to apologize to everyone who has made Sea Monkey creations, but was not added to the Aquarium. In the next few weeks I will update the site and try and modernize it a bit. At that time I’ll search through lugnet and brickshelf to try and find other Sea Monkey creations to add. Feel free to respond to this post with a link if you’d like to call any to my immediate attention.