 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3853
3852  |  3854
Subject:
Australian road train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:57:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

BS (when modded)

Flickr

Hi all,

A different sort of train but still six-wide ;) Been wanting to do one of these for a long time but was never happy with the grille and nose. Thanks to many ideas and some harassing by misterzumbi I think I finally made one that I’m happy with.

Tim