 Aquazone / 986
Re: MOC: Sea Monkey Sleds and Figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:30:44 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Felix Greco wrote:
   Nelson Yrizarry and Joe Meno told me if I didn’t start building Sea Monkey stuff they would beat me up.
Ahem! I said no such thing (but, I have no idea what Joe said).

Nice to see you building again in this theme. I never thought I would ever see that decorated AT sandblue slope used in a MOC, but it works very well here. Good stuff!

Now I need to think of something cool...

Yes, you are!

“Big Daddy” Nelson

Well if you won’t do it, then I guess I’ll have to...

Felix, if you don’t start building and posting Sea Monkeys again soon, I will have to beat you up, tar and feather you, then post your photo on creepy singles websites!

Aaron