 Aquazone / 987
Re: Sea Monkey Forsaken Stingray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:50:19 GMT

Good to see you back building, and more importantly good to see what you are building! I like the concept of this, and even the use of the annoying piece, but the mere mention of stingrays always sends ‘what could have been’ shudders down my spine as I think of what could have been the greatest theme of all time.*

God Bless,

Nathan
  • Did I say that?! ; )