 Aquazone / 985
Re: Sea Monkey Forsaken Stingray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:33:39 GMT

It gives me a warm fuzzy to see all this Sea Monkey action. Nice to see one of those Stingray sleds get used.

Five years ago when we started this thing the pieces we had to choose from were really limited. Now it seems like there is very good selection of organic shapes to choose from. I’m excited to see what will come up. Hopefully we can inspire some others to play along.