 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3172
WMD: Weapon of Moonbase Defense
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 19:17:58 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

As seen at NWBrickCon 2005:

The WMD is a moonbase module that features cannons that really fire, controlled wirelessly using a Mana unit. It rotates, elevates, and shoots 4 Technic arrows.

Special thanks to David Wegmuller for his help!

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com