 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2654
2653  |  2655
Subject:
awakened from deep hypersleep I have returned with new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 03:49:24 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I have been away from Lugnet for quite a while but continued to build.  Check
out some cool space stuff...

First up is the Ice Planet 2002 moonbase Gas Extraction and Storage Facility
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/feb2005/ip2002ge2.jpg>>

Started as an L corridor to go between two other moonbases and a way to use all
the snowboard ramp pieces I picked up around christmas time.  I really like the
way the Bionicle lids / Gas containers worked out.  In fact I liked it so much I
made these...

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/feb2005/tanker1.jpg>>
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/feb2005/wgt2.jpg>>

Made to transport Ice Planet Mined Gasses around where wheeled vehicles won't
do, the Walking Gas Transport (WGT or widget) can get where you need your gasses
to go.  Don't mistake all those projections on the front for weaponry those are
for attaching to Gas Mining Equipment and such.

I also have been working on new minifig species.

There's the Snouts
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/feb2005/snouts.jpg>>
and the Rubbandians
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/feb2005/rubbandians.jpg>>
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/feb2005/gemeyes.jpg>>
the Naclio
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/feb2005/naclios.jpg>>
And George
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/feb2005/george.jpg>>

These guys got me very excited because they all need ships and speeders and
such.  But I also wanted to keep going with the Aliens.  But I wanted to make
them without the minifig body and these are the result.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/feb2005/pikeklaw3.jpg>>
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/feb2005/geareyes.jpg>>
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/feb2005/clawbrix2.jpg>>
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/feb2005/mranogard2.jpg>>