 Space / 38405
Re: awakened from deep hypersleep I have returned with new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:54:09 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Patrick Bunn wrote:
I have been away from Lugnet for quite a while but continued to build.  Check
out some cool space stuff...

First up is the Ice Planet 2002 moonbase Gas Extraction and Storage Facility
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/feb2005/ip2002ge2.jpg>>

What are the gas storage containers made out of?  The bottom half of these look
vaguely like the top of a Bionicle storage container.  Is that right?  What's
the top half?

I also like your alien species.

Thanks,
Jeff