 Space / 38409
Re: awakened from deep hypersleep I have returned with new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:33:41 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Patrick Bunn wrote:
   I have been away from Lugnet for quite a while but continued to build.

Welcome back!

This is the stuff, man:

The bigger aliens are cool too, but the various rubber band-headed guys are the best.

That bionicle lid combination works really well. I can see why you reused the idea. The spiders are great... and are possibly the only good model I’ve ever seen that uses the angled octagonal cockpit frame well. On the moonbase, the equipment on the ground made of stacked cylinders is great. I like that better than the bionicle lid things for heavy machinery. The gun or radar thing on top of the hallway is very nice too.

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com