 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2655
2654  |  2656
Subject:
Doraemon (ProjectD)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:06:09 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Doraemon - he is one of the most famous ANIME character in Japan.

He is a cat-type robot and he comes from the future - 22th century.

Cat? Why he doesn’t have ears? He was bitten his ears by a mouse!

He has a pouch on his tummy which can produce just about anything.

I put in plenty of time.

‘ProjectD’ was started on Nov, 2004.

Five months have passed, and finally this project is completed.

It also needs a huge quantity of bricks and plates, of course.

In this folder, you can see the process of my work by clicking ‘Next’ button which is the lower right screen.

The height is 129.3cm (4.2ft) as he is and the gross weight is estimated 50kg (over 100lb).

I’m going to exhibite this work for my high school festival on May 2 and 3.

Thank you.