 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2626
2625  |  2627
Subject:
Kabaya Ghost Stories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 00:10:40 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Kabaya Ghost Stories in LEGO!

Late last year I went to a Japanese grocery store in my neighborhood and
purchased a few of the Kabaya candy Lego sets (the dinosaur and Star Wars
series). There I noticed another Kabaya series of candy toys about Japanese
ghost that were created by an artist named Takaki Yamamoto. Each box
contained a small random vignette-type scene, a short story about the scene
and a piece of chewing gum. Intrigued by the idea of making Lego versions, I
purchased one of each from the set and got busy creating them.

There are five stories in all. Read the read-me files for a translation of
each story and more information.

Main Ghost Story Brickshelf Page with box pictures and group shots.

The Five Stories:
The Haunted Tunnel Under the Graveyard
The Oiran’s Ghost
The Marathon Running Ghost