 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2607
2606  |  2608
Subject:
The Princess' Royal Coach
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 04:59:25 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Some of you may have seen this from the Colossal Castle Contest II at www.classic-castle.com....

Well, several centuries later, it’s been redesigned and updated. Presenting...

My homage to Ed Roth’s Druid Princess. Enjoy!

“Big Daddy” Nelson