 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2607

Subject:
The Princess' Royal Coach
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 04:59:25 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Some of you may have seen this from the Colossal Castle Contest II at www.classic-castle.com....

Well, several centuries later, it’s been redesigned and updated. Presenting...

My homage to Ed Roth’s Druid Princess. Enjoy!

“Big Daddy” Nelson

Re: The Princess' Royal Coach
In lugnet.announce.moc, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   Some of you may have seen this from the Colossal Castle Contest II at www.classic-castle.com....

Well, several centuries later, it’s been redesigned and updated. Presenting...

My homage to Ed Roth’s Druid Princess. Enjoy!

“Big Daddy” Nelson

Dope! Nice use of the new hot rod parts and the skateboard wheels.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations

Re: The Princess' Royal Coach