 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2607
  The Princess' Royal Coach

Some of you may have seen this from the Colossal Castle Contest II at www.classic-castle.com.... (URL) Well, several centuries later, it's been redesigned and updated. Presenting... (URL) My homage to Ed Roth's Druid Princess. Enjoy! "Big Daddy" (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Re: The Princess' Royal Coach

(...) Dope! Nice use of the new hot rod parts and the skateboard wheels. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The Princess' Royal Coach

Hoo-bangin!!! Great use of chrome parts, the harpoon and crystal details really blew me away. Fa real, tho' that's some pimpin' sh*t. Anybody else remember the dude who used to customize his minifigs to make black folk pre-nba & lando? he had a (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The Princess' Royal Coach

and that canopy is pretty fresh too. -D (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)