 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2608
2607  |  2609
Subject:
Château de Vignette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 05:12:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Presenting a crazy castle made up of nine individual vignettes:

The vignettes connect together using technic pins, similar to Classic-Castle standards and Moonbase MOCs. I hope that you will get a laugh at some of the jokes here, and hopefully become inspired to create your own theme-based vignette or compilation.

Enjoy!

Nelson