 Castle / 20770
Re: Château de Vignette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 08:16:12 GMT

I didn’t get around to saying how much I enjoyed this. There is geat humour and technique in this one (or should I say nine?) I’m especially impressed by the sheer audacity, confidence and even decadence of buttressing the walls. It’s like fighting with one hand behind your back.

Peace and decadence, Professor Whateverly