 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2176
2175  |  2177
Subject:
People's Bathtub and Subway Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:02:27 GMT

A doubleshot of MOC. Just for you:

THE PEOPLE”S BATHTUB
When the Glorious Revolution came, the early heros of the Eastern Block captured this BATHTUB from the evil cluthes of the bureaucratic-capitalist-bourgeois elite and kept it safe for the People.

The Jr.Marshal has recently been named the Sacred Keeper of the People’s Marble with Heated Whirlpool Bathtub™ and now labors under this most important task of preserving the Bathtub for future use.

and

enjizzle

-Lenyu