 Space / 35256
    People's Bathtub and Subway Moonbase —Leonard Hoffman
   A doubleshot of MOC. Just for you: THE PEOPLE"S BATHTUB When the Glorious Revolution came, the early heros of the Eastern Block captured this BATHTUB from the evil cluthes of the bureaucratic-capital...-bourgeois elite and kept it safe for the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: People's Bathtub and Subway Moonbase —Avery Christy
     Is that the only bathtub that was captured and preserved for the people in the Eastern Block? If so, I'd say the people are just about preserved... uugghh Otherwise, good work there Jr. Marshal; show 'em why Jr. is only a rank, not a attribute. heh (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

         Re: People's Bathtub and Subway Moonbase —Avery Christy
     (...) A thought just occurred to me, (pause for applause) What are the effects of vacuum on a sandwich? And, how does a person eat said sandwich through the faceplate of a space suit? Is there a special pouch that a space person slips the sandwich (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

         Re: People's Bathtub and Subway Moonbase —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) Avery, If and when I meet you in person, remind me to twist your ear lobes off. But this is a good point. But what you didn't point out was the complete lack of airlocks in any of my creations, spaceship or moonbase. HA! I winz! (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

         Re: People's Bathtub and Subway Moonbase —Avery Christy
     (...) True, true. But, I did (retroactively via a spamcake time portal) point out the complete lack of any sort of hair clog removal from that there fancy dancy bath tub! If it's the people's bathtub, and half of them are as hairy as the Jr. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: People's Bathtub and Subway Moonbase —Daniel Rubin
     (...) Boy howdy, I wish I was as prolific as you! Some neat stuff you've been producing lately. I am a little dissapointed that you've opted to include inferior subs on the moonbase, but I guess that's typical EB thinking. -Dan Rubin Chair of the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: People's Bathtub and Subway Moonbase —Johannes Koehler
     Hello! (...) Hey, that's a cool little MOC (with hopefully not so cool water)! Though I'm little astonished the girl enters the bath tube with a bikini top.... (Well, otherwise we would never have been allowed to see the pics, but still...) Bye Jojo (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: People's Bathtub and Subway Moonbase —Todd Lehman
   I've just spent the day painting a room and came online to check out a few things. Saw the subject line of this message and thought for a split-second that it said "Pooping in Bathtubs and People's Moonbases." --Todd (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: People's Bathtub and Subway Moonbase —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) note to self: go find todd's bathtub and poop in it. but really todd what i dont understand is you spent so much time figuring your amazing eating algorythm and you post to my subway moonbase and you dont even apply the algorythm to the most (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: People's Bathtub and Subway Moonbase —Thomas Main
   (...) Which is why it is always a good idea to have proper ventilation when painting... -- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)