 Space / 35289
Re: People's Bathtub and Subway Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 22:12:34 GMT

Hello!

   THE PEOPLE”S BATHTUB

Hey, that’s a cool little MOC (with hopefully not so cool water)! Though I’m little astonished the girl enters the bath tube with a bikini top.... (Well, otherwise we would never have been allowed to see the pics, but still...)

Bye
Jojo