 Space / 35591
Re: People's Bathtub and Subway Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:58:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Todd Lehman wrote:
   I’ve just spent the day painting a room and came online to check out a few things. Saw the subject line of this message and thought for a split-second that it said “Pooping in Bathtubs and People’s Moonbases.”

--Todd

note to self: go find todd’s bathtub and poop in it.

but really todd what i dont understand is you spent so much time figuring your amazing eating algorythm and you post to my subway moonbase and you dont even apply the algorythm to the most wonderful sandwich in the whole universe which is a sub because i like eating subs they taste yummy and i like mayonaise do you like mayonaise todd? you should. but when i eat the buffalo chicken sub made with real muthaeffing potatoes then it is very nice and sweet thank you reply todd i love you todd no i really do im getting a tattoo of your sweet bald head on my buttocks right as well speak OUCH! thats not my buttocks. lenyusan